With the announcement that Rogers has locked up NHL broadcast
rights until approximately the end of time, things have to be
looking pretty bleak at TSN's shit-ass Scarborough office. One
thing is for sure, their slogan of "Hockey Lives Here" will have to
change soon. Here are a few suggestions they might go with
1) Bowling Lives Here
2) James Duthie lives here. Seriously, he dragged a mini
fridge into a broom closet and poops in a mop bucket.
3) We're located in Scarborough and we show darts quite
4) Michael Landsberg's insight into the serious medical
condition of depression lives here.
5) People talking about hockey but no actual hockey lives
6) The Hockey Night in Canada Theme still lives here.
We've got that.
7) Curling Lives Here (soft weeping form Darren Dregger.)
8) Fuck it, softcore pornography and infomercials live here